Software Currently Available:
- Autoftp (v2.4.1)
- Autoftp can retreive, send, or list files non-interactively using the FTP protocol.
- Makeaddr (v1.1)
- Persim (v1.0)
- Persim is a single layer
perceptron simulator that I wrote for a Neural Nets class project.
Simulation includes the running of a perceptron as well as training one.
The convergence procedure used for the training mode was developed by
- Printcal (v3.0)
- Printcal will retrieve appointments from vCalendar format files or Sun's desktop calendar managers (Open Windows or CDE), merge in user-defined holidays, and send a nicely formatted PostScript output of a desired month to the printer or a.
- Repl (v1.0)
- Repl is a pattern substitution
program written in Perl
(v4.036). It can replace text patterns with other text like sed. What
makes this program unique is that text can be replaced by the output of
executable programs just as easily as by other text.
- Sherlock (v1.0)
- Sherlock is a program I wrote as
part of my Master's Project. It was
designed to compare pattern searching algorithms. This
package comes complete with all experiments and their results.
- Vcal (v1.1)
- Vcal adds appointments in a
vCalendar format file to a user's CDE
- Wcal (v2.0)
- Wcal allows the viewing, adding, and
deleting of CDE desktop calendar appointments through the web.
- Xtoolplaces (v1.7.1)
- Xtoolplaces is the X
equivalent of the old toolplaces program for Sunview. Xtoolplaces will save the current state of your X desktop. Unlike
other such programs, it has the capability to automatically and manually
save ill-behaved windows (such as xterm and emacs).
Last updated: 04/16/07