Trent: Read this part!
First of all, major thanks to Trent Reznor for making such great music,
and for putting on such enjoyable concerts... Thanks, Trent.
Trent, if you're reading this, forgive me for giving other people money
for your work, and please, please, put out a cd of just instrumentals
and also release a studio version of "now i'm nothing". :)
Special thanks to the Lakeshore Record Exchange, 2240 Monroe Ave.,
Rochester, NY. (I have gotten no money to put their name here, they're
just a really cool music store!)
They let me listen to hundreds of dollars of CDs for reviewing,
copy down track listings, and other cool stuff. Thanks guys!
Apparently, you can buy cds from them over this link, but actually being there
is most of the fun with these people... They're an awesome group!
Net peoples who contributed in one way or another...
Some info for these pages was taken from Jason Patterson's
NIN UnOfficial H.P
and also from Mike Roston's
NIN Discography. I will put down all of the contributing
authors for those two here. I have done extensive work to organize this
information. Does anyone really read this anyway? If you can give me some
critique on either layout suggestions, or asthetics, or other info, please
let me know!
Valuable Input (author of the discography)
Indirect Contributing Authors (of the discography)
- Mike Roston firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Vargo email@example.com
- Stephen Mulrine firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bob Gajarsky email@example.com
- Jason Patterson firstname.lastname@example.org ( thanks much!!!)
- Buck Satan email@example.com willing to scan stuff for me!
- Wil Jones firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Contributing Authors
Help (Boot info, etc...) with the renovations...
- Dr. Rock email@example.com (Miscellaneous Help, sacns, etc...)
- Adrian Fernandes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matt Schulman email@example.com
- John Yamoyany firstname.lastname@example.org
- Edward Yoon email@example.com
- Richard Lotz firstname.lastname@example.org
- B. Kinser email@example.com
- Ashley Zoch firstname.lastname@example.org
Matt Hartley email@example.com
- David Plewes firstname.lastname@example.org
- mr. Self Destruct IAmHate@aol.com
Jim Stark email@example.com
- Lasher firstname.lastname@example.org
- SF email@example.com
- Gabriel Chrisman firstname.lastname@example.org
- Magnus Nasholm email@example.com
- Hazel J Farquharson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Magee email@example.com
- nathan firstname.lastname@example.org
- J. Michael Barrows email@example.com
- Kim Shekar firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jawarhalal email@example.com
boot titles & quick reviews
- jody t. match firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bryan BTAMBURRO@vax.clarku.edu
- Dan Johnson (DJOH) email@example.com
- Steph firstname.lastname@example.org
- Renaud email@example.com
- Adam DieRythmus@aol.com
- Jim Stark firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colin Mcfadden email@example.com
Abstract Backgrounds borrowed from...
- Mark Beeson firstname.lastname@example.org
All of the nin-related images: backgrounds, buttons, titles,
bars, and basically anything that has a "blood" look to it was created
by jerry. (xpaint and xv for titles and stuff, deluxe paint III on my
amiga for the blood-looking stuff and backgrounds, using a technique
that i feel i'm pretty damn good at!). Oh, and any of the back_???.gif
images were created by Mark Beeson. If the image has a "b" or "c" on
the end of it, then I got my grubby little hands on it in XV and played
with the colors. Yay!
Jerry@mail.csh.rit.edu / Jerry