Trent: Read this part!
First of all, major thanks to Trent Reznor for making such great music,
and for putting on such enjoyable concerts... Thanks, Trent.
Trent, if you're reading this, forgive me for giving other people money
for your work, and please, please, put out a cd of just instrumentals
and also release a studio version of "now i'm nothing". :)
Special thanks to the Lakeshore Record Exchange, 2240 Monroe Ave.,
Rochester, NY. (I have gotten no money to put their name here, they're
just a really cool music store!)
They let me listen to hundreds of dollars of CDs for reviewing,
copy down track listings, and other cool stuff. Thanks guys!
Apparently, you can buy cds from them over this link, but actually being there
is most of the fun with these people... They're an awesome group!
Net peoples who contributed in one way or another...
Some info for these pages was taken from Jason Patterson's
NIN UnOfficial H.P
and also from Mike Roston's
NIN Discography. I will put down all of the contributing
authors for those two here. I have done extensive work to organize this
information. Does anyone really read this anyway? If you can give me some
critique on either layout suggestions, or asthetics, or other info, please
let me know!
Valuable Input (author of the discography)
Indirect Contributing Authors (of the discography)
- Mike Roston email@example.com
- Paul Vargo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephen Mulrine email@example.com
- Bob Gajarsky firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jason Patterson email@example.com ( thanks much!!!)
- Buck Satan firstname.lastname@example.org willing to scan stuff for me!
- Wil Jones email@example.com
Direct Contributing Authors
Help (Boot info, etc...) with the renovations...
- Dr. Rock firstname.lastname@example.org (Miscellaneous Help, sacns, etc...)
- Adrian Fernandes email@example.com
- Matt Schulman firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Yamoyany email@example.com
- Edward Yoon firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richard Lotz email@example.com
- B. Kinser firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ashley Zoch email@example.com
Matt Hartley firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Plewes email@example.com
- mr. Self Destruct IAmHate@aol.com
Jim Stark firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lasher email@example.com
- SF firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gabriel Chrisman email@example.com
- Magnus Nasholm firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hazel J Farquharson email@example.com
- Mark Magee firstname.lastname@example.org
- nathan email@example.com
- J. Michael Barrows firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kim Shekar email@example.com
- Jawarhalal firstname.lastname@example.org
boot titles & quick reviews
- jody t. match email@example.com
- Bryan BTAMBURRO@vax.clarku.edu
- Dan Johnson (DJOH) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steph email@example.com
- Renaud firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adam DieRythmus@aol.com
- Jim Stark email@example.com
- Colin Mcfadden firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract Backgrounds borrowed from...
- Mark Beeson email@example.com
All of the nin-related images: backgrounds, buttons, titles,
bars, and basically anything that has a "blood" look to it was created
by jerry. (xpaint and xv for titles and stuff, deluxe paint III on my
amiga for the blood-looking stuff and backgrounds, using a technique
that i feel i'm pretty damn good at!). Oh, and any of the back_???.gif
images were created by Mark Beeson. If the image has a "b" or "c" on
the end of it, then I got my grubby little hands on it in XV and played
with the colors. Yay!
Jerry@mail.csh.rit.edu / Jerry