From: Michael Fornabaio
- From New York: Home of the AFC Champion San Diego Chargers ...
it's THE TOP TEN LIST for Friday, January 20, 1995. And now,
cyberhost ... David Letterman!
- From the home office in Sioux City, Iowa ...
TOP TEN WAYS THE RANGERS SPENT THEIR TIME OFF
(With my additions--the Ranger or "Ranger" who said them, skating up to a
camera on the Garden ice)
10. Joy riding on the zamboni (Glenn Healy)
9. Skeet shooting on the White House lawn (Mike Richter)
8. Watching Oprah! (Joey Kocur)
7. You know that adorable skating bunny in the Ice Capades?
That was me! (Nicky Kypreos)
6. Watched tape of 1994 Stanley Cup Game 7 -- 300 times! (Eddie Olczyk)
5. Trying to make time with Susan Powter (Jeff Beukeboom)
4. Playing golf with the Yankees (Adam Graves)
3. Eating! (Some big, heavy pseudo-"Mike Hartman")
2. Keeping my stick waxed, if you know what I mean (Brian Leetch)
1. Doing Stanley Cup-sized Jello shots (Mark Messier)
[Music: "We are the Champions" by Queen]
Relaxation at it's best...